Pallets & Crates
Basic pallets types:
- 2-way entry pallet: A 2-Way design means that a forklift is able to enter and lift the load from 2 sides
- 4-way entry pallet: A 4-Way design pallet allows forklifts to enter and lift a load from 4 sides.
Generally, pallets are made according to your specification, depending on the following factors, and any custom requirements:
- Whether you are using a trolley jack or forklift to move the pallet
- Weight of products that the pallet should carry
- Is a 2 or 4 way pallet required?
- Should they be reversible or non reversible
Our pallets come in a variety of specifications and grades and we also offer A, B and C graded pallets.
- Used pallets: we also buy and sell a variety of used pallets
Crates are made according to your custom specifications, and whether they are slated or solid, we will make them up as per your requirements.